• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

covid stuff

As a followup to vaccine discussion above.

A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested “positive” could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: “When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.’

When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can’t give them, because they don’t have those samples.’

So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called ‘Covid,’ and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.’

As a followup to vaccine discussion above.

A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested “positive” could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: “When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.’

When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can’t give them, because they don’t have those samples.’

So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called ‘Covid,’ and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.’
Since the U.S. reached 225,000 COVID related deaths at the end of last October, has this lawsuit progressed, and does it also include the CDC equivalents in each and every country, continent and region on the face of the Earth? I’m sure those other 3 million plus dead people’s families would like a slice of the pie..hopefully they didn’t hire the firm of Rudy,Powell and Wood, to file the suit. Filing in the wrong country might make a jury question your veracity....

I'd like to be able to split this into it's own topic, but am not seeing an option to do that like the old forum software.

So, instead of taking this one entirely in a different direction, let's please try to get this one back on the rails and we can start another concerning covid.

John, sorry for creating confusion but as I said above I was trying to link this lawsuit info to the earlier discussion on this same thread. Guess several of us got this thread off track. If you want to delete my posts I'd be happy to repost the lawsuit link on a different thread.

Totally up to you, my friend.

Regards

Nope. @MikeD helped me out moving them into it's on thread. All is good my friend.

Now that it's out of the picture thread, I'll mention that my Brother in law had to go to the ER saturday and is still having complications after more than a week. He thought perhaps he had developed a blood clot from the johnson and johnson shot at the injection site, but they did an ultrasound and said it looked OK to them. He had pain, inflammation and redness and warm to the touch.

They gave him antibiotics and are currently treating him as if he developed an infection deep into his muscle from the needle, which is what is causing him pain.

Now that it's out of the picture thread, I'll mention that my Brother in law had to go to the ER saturday and is still having complications after more than a week. He thought perhaps he had developed a blood clot from the johnson and johnson shot at the injection site, but they did an ultrasound and said it looked OK to them. He had pain, inflammation and redness and warm to the touch.

They gave him antibiotics and are currently treating him as if he developed an infection deep into his muscle from the needle, which is what is causing him pain.
Not liking this but only acknowledged the situation. Thanks to the powers that be for moving the offending posts also.

Back