• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Diablo III

Re: Gamer Tags.

Awastatyme said:
I just started on Diablo III. I will have to go look up my # and post it up.

DOH, I can't remember my battle tag either, I'll have to find where I wrote it down. LOL

Where are you in the game? I just made it to Hell difficulty and am stuck. I'm trying to grind out 3 more levels and bank gold so I can get better gear and move on. I'm at L57 not and don't see the point of wasting gold on gear when I am so close to L60.

I am at 44. But a buddy just rushed me through nightmare. So as soon as I hit 50 I can move into hell.
Its back to the "grind" stone lol. Im gaining good xp in ACT IV as long as I stay alive.

What is your main char. I only have a mage right now.

Awastatyme said:
I am at 44. But a buddy just rushed me through nightmare. So as soon as I hit 50 I can move into hell.
Its back to the "grind" stone lol. Im gaining good xp in ACT IV as long as I stay alive.

What is your main char. I only have a mage right now.

I have a Demon Hunter. I've pretty much kept and equipped only items that increase my damage. Unfortunately I can't take a hit. I actually broke down and picked up a few cheap items from the gold AH that bumped up my armor a bit but still can't take a hit from the Butcher in Act I, his damn charge kills me every time and the battle takes so long I just can't seem to avoid it.

I'm actually getting a little bored. I'm used to WoW where you have a lot of freedom to do different things and the linear story line in Diablo is wearing on me. I can only repeat the same stuff so many times. WoW end game was very much a grind fest but with a purpose, you needed the better gear to advance to new content; here the grind is to gold to get better gear to see the same content I've already beaten 3+ times. I'm still moving along, but the new game smell has definitely worn off. LOL

I know what you mean about repeating your self. But I like dungeon crawler games so thats ok to me.
The maps are different every time and the blue and yellow mobs move and change up too.

Have you made it to Whimsyshire (the pony level) yet? I only have one part of the recipe so far.

I've not made it to Whimsyshire yet. I only have the black mushroom and the shinbone.

I finally made it to L60 with my DH. I had to grind it out in Act 1 of Hell. Once I hit the level cap I bought a few things from the AH and was able to get through. She's sitting someshere just over 20K damage now, but she still can't take much of a hit

After that I picked back up with my Barb. I've been playing that one with a few friends and I must say it's much more enjoyable than solo play. It doesn't hurt when you have a higher level main to farm some gear/gems for you. LOL

Back