• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Don't sing your National Anthem...

aksavanaman

Work In Progress...
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

I'm always shocked at the new and disturbing crap I find on the Internet. At what part in our recent history have we stopped respecting ourselves as a nation, stopped respecting the fallen service members that allow you to even watch these games? And let’s not mention the blood of those soldiers, airmen and sailors that allow you to exercise your 1st Amendment right to write S#!t like this. I'm speechless.... :evil:

If being American goes against your religious beliefs, you are offended at seeing the flag waved or hearing the national anthem then maybe this is not the place for you.

Funny how all these people that are so pissed at America will use any and all America has to offer.

I'm pissed at a lot of what our government and people do, that does not affect my patriotism and love for this country.

wow, I can't believe someone really wrote that... No, wait, probably one of the same people who didn't like that schools used to say the Pledge of Allegiance.

This being in the Washington Post is not suprising at all, as the Post has been a stage for liberal theater for many years. MikeD touched on it, those who want everything don't think they need to give anything. This is the country that gives people the right to disagree publicly, yet those who disagree don't respect the country that protects their right to disagree.

Back