• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dumb Ass of the Week

natural selection at its' best

You know.. I almost said that they used one of those fancy plastic rounds but then I saw him take the vest off... HOLY ****!!! I wonder what armor that was and how heavy... ;)

Definitely Natural Selection haha Was this filmed down in Moxham?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw the title and thought this was about me... :(

Looks like he messed up his perty lil' tatoo...

Close range but looks like a pretty small caliber. I did not catch it if they called it. Maybe he should test to failure so he knows the limits of the gear?!?

If it did penetrate how do you explain that GSW at the hospital, then to LEO?!? I could actually see a number of charges thst they would be facing. But, the reason he has body armor is because he lives in a bad neighborhood and he is scared to walk to his clarinet lessons after school, right?! :roll:

mingaa said:
Close range but looks like a pretty small caliber. I did not catch it if they called it. Maybe he should test to failure so he knows the limits of the gear?!?

I believe he said it was a .32 caliber.

.32 - lucky guy. That looked like about as much as the 'vest' would handle. The thread title is correct!!

Watched it again - .32 AND it's in the vest. Anything hotter WOULD have penetrated. Wow.

mingaa said:
Dollar General sells body armor!??!

I didn't see this the first time reading through and it made me chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes it does look like it would not have handled much more n .32 cal

rjpoog1989 said:
Ya it does seem like something they would film down there. I just can't get over the stupidity of people.

LOL I actually found a few months ago a group of kids from Johnstown that shot each other with Rubber Slugs in their house... really smart, right? :p

Back