• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dumfries, VA

MadMyk

Copper BB
Hey all, reporting for duty on the forum. Picked me up the 590A1 about 2 months ago and I'm into it. I've been shooting skeet with it every weekend since I got it and everyone on the range says something to the effect of "you're really going to shoot with that riot gun? I gotta see this" When I clear all 4 clays from station 1, that's all the talking I need to do :mrgreen: Lookin' to stalk the wiley whitetail in another 3 weeks. Anyway, I'm a Jeeper, a former Marine and a Master Electician. I'll be seeing you around on the board

Semper Fi!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. I shoot skeet and trap with my mossberg 500 HD and get similar comments while at the range. It is not an ideal skeet and trap gun but certainly gets the job done. What kind of jeep do you have? I have a 2005 LJ with a bunch of modifications.

Semper Fidelis my friend, thank you for your service and welcome to the board! We're thankful to have you!

I too have a 590A1, and yeah, I get some weird looks too, but I'm hunting with mine this year! We'll see ya around!

THank you for serving...
Welcome.
With that said, since God forgave you for being a Marine, I guess I should as well...........I kid I kid..

Get that baby cut for chokes...go 25 for 25 and laugh..

Ultimate-I've got an '07 JK Unlimited X, yes, with lots of mods too. You know the sickness. Probably throw up some pics in the appropriate boards.

MadMyk said:
Ultimate-I've got an '07 JK Unlimited X, yes, with lots of mods too. You know the sickness. Probably throw up some pics in the appropriate boards.
Very nice, I debated the LJ vs JK unlimited for a while but every time I see a JK unlimited now it makes me want to get one especially with the new metalcloak fenders for it.

Back