• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

EBay magazine sales are crazy!

mingaa

Raconteur
They have always been super strict about gun related sales. I've been selling almost from the start - tried to sell a vintage daisy BB gun last year and got yanked so fast! They have always been just as strict with a 10 round mag capapacity limit. I've bought some bargain Glock 10 rounders for IDPA position 2 mags but that's it. Now there are 30 round AR mags all over the site with the same selling madness as elsewhere. It took me a minute to find a Magpul PMAG that sold for $237 http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAGPUL-PMAG-30- ... 2c6b1c8889 and there was nothing shy, sly or slick about the description - some ARE trying dodgy sales language and including a ruler in the photo. Either eBay is swamped ( but they are high tech filtered and automated) OR they want a piece of the sales pie - greedy SOBs!

About any search will get you pages of sales outside their rule structure. If you search with 'advanced' and look at completed sales you'll see crazy like the rest of the industry.

Fear is, was and always will be a great marketing tool. ;)

The quickest way to sell something is tell everyone that they can't have it.

Back