What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Erratic Ejection

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
So my Glock 29 throws brass a mile and kind of wide spread, two brass even landed in my lap while others flew 15 feet.
I am shooting reloads, but I am finishing the charge with a powder trickler so the charge should be consistent.....the 9mm's I load without the trickler all drop in a little 2 foot diameter circle about 3 feet over my right shoulder from my CZ, the only thing I really have to compare to.

Take the slide assembly completely apart and really clean out the extractor tunnel and extractor parts.

That's my only guess, and it's based mostly on my experience with semi-auto pistols other than GLOCK.

Brass landing in a small circle is a thing of beauty. Sometimes it takes a bit of discovery. Less so with Gaston's pistols and very much more so with John Moses Browning designs. But I got nothing else right now...... :?

All my Glocks scatter the brass to the wind. My Sig P250F 9mm shoots them straight back into my face......everytime. :x