• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ever see the Expendables?

blue

20g
Jet Li just kicked Dolf Lungren in the head.
"What do you wear? A size 3? Bring it Happy Feet!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha yeah,

It was a pretty entertaining flick. You have to suspend disbelief a bit when it comes to some of the gun fight scenes, but overall it was pretty well done. I watched the "making of" and Stallone pretty much stayed in the hospital from all the injuries suffered during filming. He tried to do a big part of his own stunts. His Dr. recommended stopping filming to allow time to heal, but he pushed forward. He filmed the entire gun fight sequence at the end with a separated shoulder and the tendon connecting his calf muscle completely severed. The man's dedicated to his craft...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Haha yeah,

It was a pretty entertaining flick. You have to suspend disbelief a bit when it comes to some of the gun fight scenes, but overall it was pretty well done. I watched the "making of" and Stallone pretty much stayed in the hospital from all the injuries suffered during filming. He tried to do a big part of his own stunts. His Dr. recommended stopping filming to allow time to heal, but he pushed forward. He filmed the entire gun fight sequence at the end with a separated shoulder and the tendon connecting his calf muscle completely severed. The man's dedicated to his craft...

Suspending disbelief in the gunfights? Like Terry Crews and the AA12? :lol: Yeah. Nice reloads by stallone at the end though! I do enjoy some good 1911 work ;)

Exactly! :lol:

That 20 round drum on the AA12 lasted about two minutes on full auto. Very nice work on the reloads by Stallone! That was impressive, he looked like a pro...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Exactly! :lol:

That 20 round drum on the AA12 lasted about two minutes on full auto. Very nice work on the reloads by Stallone! That was impressive, he looked like a pro...

"200 rounds a minute... Tell me... Who's gonna tolerate that?" Great line!

Here's Stallone's 1911 speed-reload scene...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMJyOJKSMT0&feature=related[/youtube]

I love the title.

exaggerated or not...you gotta admit that AA-12 scene was BADASS!

on another note, i thought it was BS that they credited Arnie Schwarz on the cover of the DVD and the dude only had a cameo! weak, but then again, he's not the same as he was as in Commando or any classic 80's Arnie movie, so I guess he wasn't in shape for the part, especially since he is in politics now. also, how good did Stallone look for 60-something? damn! hope i look like that at that age! haha

ripjack13 said:
An alligator purse. Lol

Not cool man. Please pick a word he can pronounce. Like Snake. Allugaytur would be a huge challenge for him. Just like Kahlufornia.

COFirefighter said:
also, how good did Stallone look for 60-something? damn! hope i look like that at that age! haha

In all seriousness, that's the deal with the Human Growth Hormone he was busted with in Australia. It's not about bulking up. It's the anti-aging properties that he's chasing. It's going to be the difference between the elderly wealthy and us Normies.

Back