• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Federal 325 round .22lr - $26.99 at PSA

A hamburger used to cost a nickel too.

Sure it's higher than it used to be, but I'm pretty much convinced these prices are here to stay...

but still to high given other prices. but if you have to have them and got no other choice then ya gots to pay.

What better prices are you comparing this to?

If you have a source with inventory in stock at better prices than this, by all means post it up so everyone can benefit...

just comparing to wal mart where I get my .22 . the rest of my statement covers the fact that if you have to get .22
no matter what then you will pay extra. not being negative, just stating a fact as far as I can figure it out.

Understood.

Was just hoping you had a source the rest of us could buy from. There are close to a dozen WalMart stores in the immediate area around me and I haven't seen a single box of .22lr in any of them for going on two years now. It's ridiculous and the reality of my situation is that I don't necessarily NEED .22lr ammo. I'm just tired of waiting and not being able to shoot my plinkers without dipping into my reserve stash. All the waiting around wishing things would get better is taking all the joy out of it...

the way it works is to talk to the clerks. find out when they bring out the ammo. then be there a bit earlier. not a guarantee all the time but in just over a year I have gotten about 6,000 rounds. and I normally just go once a week. be there more often and you will get more than that. my store brings out the ammo at 8 pm .

I'm glad you have the time and patience for that.

I don't. Personally I'd rather pay an extra couple bucks a box and have it delivered...

yea, if it wasn't for my store putting it out at 8 pm I would have to get it online also. and I have the time.

the way it works is to talk to the clerks. find out when they bring out the ammo. then be there a bit earlier. not a guarantee all the time but in just over a year I have gotten about 6,000 rounds. and I normally just go once a week. be there more often and you will get more than that. my store brings out the ammo at 8 pm .

"mbshop" - Just curious, for whom do you work so you have time to stand in line at Walmart to "score" 22 lr. Additionally and again just curious, why do you "score" 6000 rounds to hoard when the rest of us apparently have to go to Walmart after working hours only to find no 22 lr?

Back