• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

For the Man who has everything...*NEW*

Shotshell Buckle

============================

ShotshellBuckle.jpg

============================

http://www.awelldressedbullet.ca/beltbu ... tgun7.html

=============================

http://www.tuffwriter.com/frontline-series-3569.html

yhst-32151692617747_2177_4170633

stealth_black.JPG

IMG_3971.JPG

stealth_black-2.JPG

Product Description
The Tuff-Writer pen was designed to be the toughest pen out there, period. It is built to withstand blistering cold, intense heat and any kind of harsh environment an operator is bound to encounter.

The thixotropic ink in the hermetically sealed cartridge and pressurized to nearly 35 psi lasts three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen. With an estimated shelf life of 100 years, the pen writes at altitudes up to 12,500 feet where most other pens simply won't. Best of all, no matter how harsh the conditions your Tuff-Writer will work with operating temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-35 to 120 degrees Celsius).

Designed with a sharp as well as rounded end, it can effectively be used as a take anywhere defensive implement or control device. The smoothly finished point also doubles as a PDA stylus device. The external knurling and slightly upward tipped spring steel clip allow an exceptionally low slip grip while not snagging during deployment or holstering. The Mil-A-8625 “F” black anodizing over a machine finish provides a rock hard surface finish while the laser engraving boldly exhibits the Tuff-Writer logo and individual pen serial number on one side and proudly displays the made in the U.S.A. label on the other.

Specifications
-----------------

Length: 6.5 inches

Thickness: 0.5 Inches

Weight: 1.8 oz.

Color: Stealth Black

Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum

Clip: Cold Pressed Spring Steel with nickle oxide finish

Finish: Hard anodized to Mil-A-8625 “F” specifications

Fittings: Black oxide stainless steel bolts and chemical welding

Cartridge: Foray #877294 / Fisher #SPR4

Very cool Doc...thanks for the contribution to the thread !!

I saw a write up or something about those pens and the TSA, Apparently they are not allowed on planes as they can be a weapon. I'll do some research to validate my post. Has anyone else heard this?

I have not heard of that yet but I wouldn't be surprised. The thing is I doubt that TSA would think much of this pen when going through security.

The TSA isn't worried a bit about my all-steel tactical pen.

It's a stainless steel Zebra 701 modded by swapping the steel clip and clicker cap from a Zebra 402 and a Fisher Space Pen ink cartridge. Seventeen bucks and ten minutes to make. Skip the ink refill and it's about 12 bucks. To heck with paying high prices for "tactical pens". :ugeek:

Zebra701.jpg

It'll drive thru 1/4" plywood. Or probably a skull.... :shock:

Sn3aKyGuY said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcUw3iyXLZE[/youtube]

Oh Snap!!!

I know what I'm doin to my controller soon!

Wow...skull crusher pens and controllers with shell casings for buttons !!

What next...?! ( Tattoos on my fingers... ;) :lol: )

nitesite said:
The TSA isn't worried a bit about my all-steel tactical pen.

It's a stainless steel Zebra 701 modded by swapping the steel clip and clicker cap from a Zebra 402 and a Fisher Space Pen ink cartridge. Seventeen bucks and ten minutes to make. Skip the ink refill and it's about 12 bucks. To heck with paying high prices for "tactical pens". :ugeek:

Zebra701.jpg

It'll drive thru 1/4" plywood. Or probably a skull.... :shock:

If anyone wants the particulars on how to do this, it's available online or I'd be glad to post instructions. I've made several and given them as gifts to close friends. Every one of them is still being carried to this day. I carry two on my front pocket. The cops like them for the last-ditch weapon capability plus they write in the rain, even on wet paper. And they can be decon'd if blood or some other schidt gets on them. Pens with soft rubber grippies are useless after that.

Actually, if I have to hand a pen to someone with questionable hygeine or who is bleeding or hacking up phlegm it's gonna be a disposeable BIC Click that I buy 10/$3 at STAPLES and they become a gift they can just keep......

SHOOTER13 said:
All Caliber Bullet Pens

=================================

BULLETPENS.jpg

==================================

http://www.squidoo.com/military-gifts

==================================
Has anyone every ordered one of those pens? i had placed an order but never got a confirmation email which it said it was going to do. so i am not sure if the order went through or not.

$80 for some legos? mmm...let me think about that.....nope.

Back