1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

FOUND

Discussion in 'Mossberg SA-20' started by huskers15, Dec 27, 2012.

1. huskers15

huskers15 .410

Hello all, happy holiday''s. New to the board, thought I could reach out to you all to see if you could help me find a Mossberg sa-20, preferably model #75780. I have been searching for a week and seems everyone is out of stock. Would much appreciate any advice on where or how to find one. Thanks.
  2. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Re: Looking

Not sure I can help in locating one but welcome to the forums!!
  3. huskers15

huskers15 .410

Thanks Mike, look forward to participating in the forums.
  4. huskers15

huskers15 .410

5. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

welcome from NY.
  6. CliffD

CliffD .410

Huskers? Are you here in Nebraska? If so, I'd call Cabela's in La Vista. They have several black shotguns in stock, but I believe most are 12 ga. They just got in 32 more ARs this morning too.
  7. huskers15

huskers15 .410

No, I reside in Charleston SC, but except for the snow miss Nebraska very much! Thanks for the info though, I will check Cabella's online and see what they have..GO BIG RED!
  8. CliffD

CliffD .410

It's 25 and snowing again on top of the 8" we got last week. Trade ya' :)

Good luck in your search!
  9. huskers15

huskers15 .410

Okay from I have learned today.... I have to wait until the gun shows happen in January..? I guess at that time or sometime in February the supply starts to meet the demand? All I want is an SA-20, 39.5 OAL, 13 inch LOP, semi 8 shot weapon! :D
  10. CliffD

CliffD .410

Do you have a FFL you can work with? If so, check gunbroker.com. There's several for sale/auction at the moment (and prices are right at retail or reasonable)
  11. huskers15

huskers15 .410

woooo hooooo! I think I have located my SA-20 at the Palmettostatearmory.com. The site says they are in stock as well as the 935 for anyone looking like me. Anyway, placed the order and got a confirmation, will check in the morning to make sure its legit.

Now looking for a choate magazine extension and an Elzetta light :D .

When I receive it, I plan on taking it to the nearest range of course and firing a 100 shots through it. The range only allows slugs. Anyone have any advice on a decent slug as well as where to purchase them that wont break the bank?