• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
So, just picked up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and was wondering if anyone else is playing. I'm on 360 if anyone is interested in playing. One cool thing I found out about this game is the 'Gunsmith' feature where you can completely customize everything from your stock to muzzle attachment. And if you have a Kinect sensor you can do all of this with hand gestures and voice commands. You can also fire the weapon (only in Gunsmith mode) through Kinect gestures. Here's an awesome video explaining this feature. Sorry, you have to click the link :(

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/08/kine ... ds-off-vi/

Wow, that's pretty freaken cool. I don't have a 360 but this is the first game I've seen that actually makes me interested in the Kinect system.

I've got a Wii and a PS2. :D

Most of my gaming is on the PC. Been playing Warcraft for several years and after getting burned out on that I just picked up Diablo III and am addicted; I've been a Diablo fan since the first version many years ago.

I played Half Life/Counter Strike/Doom/Wolfenstein/Quake/Unreal Tournament/COD/ COD Modern Warfare, etc for many years, to the point that most of the FPS interfaces make me motion sick if I play for more than an hour any more. Back in the day I would work my 8-10 hours and then play for another 6-8 hours nightly. I'm amazed at how far things have advanced since the original Doom and Duke Nukem games came out, and those were cutting edge at the time.

Back