• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got lead?

I heard it was the last remaining large smelter and that there are quite a few smaller smelter operations .....but IDK for sure just what I heard

It is going to impact our wartime readiness reserve of small-arms ammunition, our nations industrial economy and make availability of civilian ammunition for all of us even more difficult to purchase.

What complete idiots. Eliminate the EPA!!!!!!!!!!!

More reliance on China and Mexico for our daily bread.

Millions of American farmers, industrialists, small and medium business owners, and practically every American who creates anything of some sort will rejoice.

pulling-hair-out.gif
This EPA is totally out of control! :evil: :evil:

China already has lock on rare earths for LiOn batteries, magnets, etc. And now we want to hand them a monopoly on lead. *&%^%#&*%^*(^

PS: There is a bill in work (passed in House in Sept) that would remedy this give away of strategic minerals. National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2013 (H.R. 761)

http://naturalresources.house.gov/legislation/hr761/

Oh, and to answer the question more directly, I've got about 70lbs of lead in various forms, not counting batteries and wheel weights. ;)

Back