• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gotta love cowboys

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
lol, if I claimed a walmart I suppose this would be it. This was a couple miles from my place

this is what happens to your ass when you steal in The State of Jefferson when a nice guy gets a hold of ya

I would've gave anything to have seen him being drug but I'll have to be happy with the news story, enjoy !

Awe rats....someone has to have a video of that.
Classic!

Good to see good stuff in the news!!

yeah pretty sweet , what was cool is at the same time there was a Native American Heritage day going on about a half mile away. There was a 20 man drum circle, me and my dog went down there and listened for about an hour or so.
you could hear the drums for about 2 miles and the Umpqua Indians singing for a mile , the drums were playing the entire time this guy was roping that Mexican.....and they said today he wasn't a legal resident so.......back to Mexico

so loud in person, it was supposed to be on YouTube but I cant find it.....like this but more loud

Last edited:
Back