• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Great deal on 00 buckshot

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but Cabela's is having a sale on the Winchester/Olin Mil. Spec 00 buck. 5 cartridge box for $3.79. I've shot a lot of this ammo, and it's great. Anyway just thought I'd pass it along. I recently bought some in bulk, at that price, it's hard to beat.

Will

what are they charging for shipping ? how many kinds of ammo have you tried out ? Although I like this ammo I find it is often the most expensive choice . Dont know what you have checked out but there are just as good or better performing 00 buck out there for less $$ .....but this is a good price on this round.

I just brought some Tuesday from Gander Mountain for 2.35 for forty rounds, used two 20.00 GM bucks certificates. I seen the same thing also, for 30 boxes to my zip code was 22.00

Cabela's shipping isn't bad, and they periodically have deals like 5.00 shipping if you spend a bunch, which I did this last time on a lot of .45 ACP ammo. Also stocked up on this Winchester 00 Buckshot. Now I've run Federal, Federal LE, and Remington shells through it. I much prefer the Winchester Olin cartridges to anything I've shot thus far. I get wicked consistent patterns with this ammo. And 3.79 is about as cheap as it gets without some promo code. I know Federal has a deals on buckshot if you buy in bulk, but for me, Cabela's is the only retailer that will ship ammo to San Francisco. I may be able to get 00 buck cheaper somewhere else, but I can't have it shipped to my door.

Will

Back