• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from FL, soon to be TN

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from SE TN.
Was from FL also; Daytona and Sarasota.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

If you're talking about Bristol/Kingsport/Johnson City, I frequent those area's a few times a year. Have some friends that are more like family that live in Kingsport.

Just giving you fair warning in advance ;)

Just kidding.

Pretty good area. Least, most of it.

I will also give you a heads up that if you venture across the state line into the Virginia side of it, they will pull over out of state tags 10 to 1 before they will VA tags.

Window tint is frequent ticket that they give you the option of sitting there on the side of the road and remove it or be issued a ticket. Most people will just take the ticket.

They also look for any type of vehicle infraction that they can. Poor tire tread, speeding, riding too close to the white line, etc.

I have lots of family that drive commercial trucks. They have even been known to make them sit on the side of the road and slide a big white piece of cardboard under the cab to see if the vehicle is leaking any fluids. More than 2 drops in a half an hour and you're wrote up.

If you're talking about Bristol/Kingsport/Johnson City, I frequent those area's a few times a year. Have some friends that are more like family that live in Kingsport.

Just giving you fair warning in advance ;)

Just kidding.

Pretty good area. Least, most of it.

I will also give you a heads up that if you venture across the state line into the Virginia side of it, they will pull over out of state tags 10 to 1 before they will VA tags.

Window tint is frequent ticket that they give you the option of sitting there on the side of the road and remove it or be issued a ticket. Most people will just take the ticket.

They also look for any type of vehicle infraction that they can. Poor tire tread, speeding, riding too close to the white line, etc.

I have lots of family that drive commercial trucks. They have even been known to make them sit on the side of the road and slide a big white piece of cardboard under the cab to see if the vehicle is leaking any fluids. More than 2 drops in a half an hour and you're wrote up.

Thanks for the heads up - that is the area we're moving to. Sounds like I need to avoid crossing state lines.

Welcome from MI!!

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Back