• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun Ban List proposed from 2009. Template maybe?

raven01750

.270 WIN
First off, I don't know if this is accurate. And this article was written in 2009. But this bill was waiting in the wings long ago and would most likely be what gets pulled up to sent to the House and Senate for possible discussion. But if it is and something like this passed, my 930 with Pistol Grip is not going to be for sale much longer... Hell, I doubt if my Marlin Papoose 22 Backpack Rifle would make this list with detachable magazine and threaded barrel.
The link is to "Alex Jones InfoWars.com. And like I said, it was 2009 so unless someone can find the newest creation of the "NOT 100" guns to buy and own I just have to repeat that I haven't been able to verify exactly what is being proposed today. Thanks.

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out/

Paul

Holy crap dude. Instead of listing the guns they plan to ban, why not list the ones we can keep....it will be a shorter list. :(

ripjack13 said:
Holy crap dude. Instead of listing the guns they plan to ban, why not list the ones we can keep....it will be a shorter list. :(

I think they aren't exactly sure what will or won't be banned, they can add things to the list as they go and nobody seems able to really define "assault weapon" and some of those other guns just look really scary. Because of this confusion the Government will decide to form a panel to select a commitee to oversee the creation of a new Governmental Authority to examine the possibility of organizing an extension or possible new division of Homeland Security with the sole purpose of determining eligibility or ineligibility of individual firearms for exclusion or inclusion on the potential list of possibly banned firearms.

Basically......They don't know if what firearms you would possibly own deserve to be on the list, so they'll send a highly trained "expert" to your house to see if they need banned or not. :)

That's the direction I see them headed.....

Back