• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

gun engraving

robtech87

.270 WIN
anybody know a good AFFORDABLE engraver? the style on old revolvers etc...american scroll type...any ideas, links, contact info is greatly appreciated

Good and affordable usually don't go in the same sentence together when talking about engraving guns, but here's a link from a guy who does excellent work.

He has a website, but I can't remember what it is, so you'll have to contact him by email or PM and ask him.

http://oa2.org/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7& ... it=engrave

yea i know good and affordable rarely go together...just no way i can afford creme de la creme prices...so more like someone that's not outrageously priced but will still look good.

LTB45-she does beautiful work! what's your name so i can let her know who's passin her name around!

once a marines stuff looks great too! i'll hafta track down some info for him!

still not a 100% sure if what i have in mind is really even a feasible idea so im just exploring options

Just tell her that Lenny sent you. My wife Virginia built her site.

Robtech, I'll drop him a PM and ask him to give me his web address and I'll add it here when I hear from him.

Back