• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

GunSmoke

stags30

Administrator
Administrator
Just visited GunSmoke in Denver their shop is pretty cool, alot of neat guns.

Has anyone else been there ?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336086993.920202.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336086993.920202.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 390
Oh wow, that's cool!

Never been there though. So was the whole crew from the show there?

No the whole crew wasn't there i was very upset the daughter Paige wasn't there:( ... But the son and the older guy who works the desk was there.

That suck the daughter is hot in likes to shoot thats my type of women. I bet it was still cool to see all the stuff they had was there one gun stuck out to you more then any other.

I would say if you met the son then you met the coolest one......after the last show I got turned off of it.

If I gave 10 grand for a punt gun and all they gave me was a high tech potato gun I would be pissed off. A section of drill pipe and an iron cap off the internet !!!

Then the vet comes in , and he charges him 3500 bucks for the pistol while he goes on and on about how he is honored . If he was so honored he should have skipped the entire thing with the SEAL team helo, snowmobiles, explosions and just gave the gun to the guy and thanked him for his service. The 1911 only cost Gunsmoke a couple hundred in employee time a little in material, the cnc is probably paid for 10 over by now and he probably get an awesome deal on 1911 parts……3500 bucks....for that he should have started with iron ore and forged the steel himself.....AND he only wanted to give the guy 200 bucks for the Remington 700, that stock was worth more than that . The thumb hole might not be everyone’s bag but anyone who knows stocks knows that one is worth over 200, the grain was incredible on that stock…..so it’s like any other gun shop, give you next to nothing and charge top dollar....so he doesn’t really care about anything but making money.

The wife is an idiot…”your hot for landing”….who says that in aviation?....no one.They dont show her much for a reason.

The daughter is doing better than most of her generation,she is intelligent but still spoiled and as a father I would have a problem with the way she presents herself for the show. The son is the best of the family in my opinion, he does very nice work, keeps his mouth shut and his ears open.

There is one good gunsmith there, the others are not that skilled or just plain to lazy for the price that shop charges for the work.

....wow , didnt realize I disliked it that much :geek:

I watch it purely to see some cool and rare firearms and every now and then they have some cool footage of machining and shooting.

oli700 said:
I would say if you met the son then you met the coolest one......after the last show I got turned off of it.

If I gave 10 grand for a punt gun and all they gave me was a high tech potato gun I would be pissed off. A section of drill pipe and an iron cap off the internet !!!

Then the vet comes in , and he charges him 3500 bucks for the pistol while he goes on and on about how he is honored . If he was so honored he should have skipped the entire thing with the SEAL team helo, snowmobiles, explosions and just gave the gun to the guy and thanked him for his service. The 1911 only cost Gunsmoke a couple hundred in employee time a little in material, the cnc is probably paid for 10 over by now and he probably get an awesome deal on 1911 parts……3500 bucks....for that he should have started with iron ore and forged the steel himself.....AND he only wanted to give the guy 200 bucks for the Remington 700, that stock was worth more than that . The thumb hole might not be everyone’s bag but anyone who knows stocks knows that one is worth over 200, the grain was incredible on that stock…..so it’s like any other gun shop, give you next to nothing and charge top dollar....so he doesn’t really care about anything but making money.

The wife is an idiot…”your hot for landing”….who says that in aviation?....no one.They dont show her much for a reason.

The daughter is doing better than most of her generation,she is intelligent but still spoiled and as a father I would have a problem with the way she presents herself for the show. The son is the best of the family in my opinion, he does very nice work, keeps his mouth shut and his ears open.

There is one good gunsmith there, the others are not that skilled or just plain to lazy for the price that shop charges for the work.

....wow , didnt realize I disliked it that much :geek:

I watch it purely to see some cool and rare firearms and every now and then they have some cool footage of machining and shooting.

I think you hit the nail right on the head with that post but the son I bet is the same as the rest of them but the daughter is still hot, they do some cool guns but price on them I would tell them to kiss my butt.

i was pretty shocked about some of the prices on the 1911's in the store they wanted 4500-5000 for them. i dont know much about 1911's but that seams a little pricy. The son is definitely one of my favorites to, he seams like hes down to earth, the daughter is a smoke show haha, any girl who looks like that and wants to come to the range to shoot with me on the weekends, is my type :D. was very upset i was not able to see her though. O well gives me an excuse to come back to Denver and GunSmoke :).

Back