• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello Everyone

I have owned a Mossberg pump for many years, did not know this forum existed until I started shopping auto loaders. Purchased a 930 today (post and pic in 930 forum).

Without all the useful info here I probably would have waited and spent more $$.

Thanks to all that took the time to post reviews and other info.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum kbrookshire !!

Glad to see ya jumped right in... ;)

Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We have a lot of knowledgeable people here that can help or point you to someone that can. I'll be sure to check out your thread.

Howdy, and welcome to the club! I checked out your topic with the pix of of your 930 and you were asking about chokes, I posted a link that Shooter13 set up for us that covers info on chokes. I hope it help in some way clarifying of choke info for you.

Enjoy your stay and we're looking forward to hearing more about you and your Mossberg.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Glad you found us and joined up! There are tons of topics and discussions here of which I hope you participate in.

And it's not just about what gun you have. There's Second Amendment, Concealed Carry, Reloading, and lots of other topics which we discuss. Heck, we go so far as to discuss history and WWII aircraft!

Welcome Aboard. Post often and don't forget to add pics if you want to! :)

Hi, How are ya! I'm a little late getting here, sorry for that!

Good to have you here and glad the forum has been helpful to you already!

Back