• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hello from Orlando, FL

Hi all. 1st shotgun for me. I bought a 8 shooter mossberg 500 with pistol grip. I like how reliable it is. I'm learning about different shell and loads. i got for HD and target practice. I use 00 buckshoot and slugs. I looking to get an ATI scorpion pistol grip of side folding stock/paistol grip combo.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Jayta98 !!

When you find the time,why not post a picture of your new Mossberg... ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Have you seen the review threads posted here regarding those ATI products?

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your Mossy and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for the warm welcome. yes I read the section on ATI products. Very informative. I'm right now looking for a new pistol grip or stock and a flashlight for it.

Back