• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from San Antonio, TX

jgillaspy

Copper BB
Hello,

John Gillaspy here. Been shooting since I was a kid, but finally decided to get a "real" hunting rifle and ordered a Maverick 100ATR in 308. I've already posted a question concerning ammo in the ammunition forum. I hope some of you folks experienced with the 100ATRs can get me pointed in the right direction. I plan on using the rifle for hogs and deer here in the Hill Country of Texas.

jgillaspy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Maverick 100ATR in .308. Will do our best to help you out with all that we can. I will be making a trip down to Texas this spring to do some hog hunting with my Mossbergs as well. I lived in College Station for a year and can not wait to live in Texas again.

Welcome aboard Sir!

Always good to run into a fellow Texan. I'm from the DFW area, but hangin my hat in TN now. Glad you found us. We've got a great group of people goin here with all sorts of experience in a wide range of areas. I'm sure you'll find the answers you're lookin for. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all of our subforums as well. I'm sure you'll find something that'll peak your interest. Good luck with those hogs, give em hell!

Good to have you aboard!

There are several folks here knowledgable and familiar enough with both the rifle and ammo to get you taken care of!

A Big Howdy and welcome to the forum from another Texian. I live up the road from you in the hill country you mention. Hope you find the site useful and informative. It has a lot to offer.

Back