• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from the Cornfields of Iowa

rogertc1

Copper BB
I am old collector of firearms and go from gun to gun projects. Just did a fun Mossberg 500 project I will post here.

Roger

Another Iowan here! Welcome to the forum! I think we're starting to out number any other state on this board! :D

Go Hawkeyes!!! Good to have you Roger, you guys get internet in the corn fields for real, I have a hard time getting a signal around our corn and soy fields here... :D

Thanks for signing on to Mossberg Owners Roger, I'm gonna check out that 500 now!

You know Iowa isn't just one big cornfield, right? :lol: Even worse, people think Iowa = Ohio or Idaho. Those Ohioians are CRAZY! :suspicious:

Nah, I know yall got a couple cities dotted in there somewhere and he said he was comin to us from the cornfields! :lol:

We are crazy. Wanna make something of it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Your Mossberg 500 road blocker project came out great.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum rogertc1 !!

I'm impressed with your project,,,well done !!

Welcome aboard!

Nice work on the 500 Road Blocker project. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em. Be sure to visit the various weapons forums and post up some pics of any other firearms you have. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Back