• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hello from wesley chapel florida.

so mossberg got in touch with me via email, they want me to send my gun to them so they can examinate the problem, i informed them it was a rifle (30-06) and they asked me to send my shotgun in to them, i told them the shotgun is fine its my rifle thats broke, but anyways does anybody know the cheapest way to send it to them? there in texas and im in florida, if its gonna be 151.00 to send it (UPS) i think ill just hold on to it and let it sit in the case in my closet till i can get enough money saved up to send it... :/ btw got 2 jobs in one day thursday afternoon! i run zero turn lawn mowers cutting 150-200 acres of property every 2 days and training for surveying! :) just in time for the new addition, little Bradley levi :)

I would see if you could send just the bolt in for them to check first.

also got a new scope, nothing expensive but im sure it'll get the job done, its a tasco 3-9x50mm, only paid 35$ for it at wally world :D

hello from Florida shaner... tampa bay finally won a ball game, lousy a$$holes... lol anybody watch the games this weekend? and also anybody got some opinions on the roll tide(AL) at gators(FL) game this year? i hope the gators tear there A$$ off and smack em with it.

mossberg emailed me again and said no i could not send just the bolt, they said they need the whole gun to test fire and check for flaws, but if i post a pic anybody could tell the shell ejector claw is missing off the bolt, theres no way i can afford to send the whole gun in to them. i told them sorry to waste there time but i cant do that. hopefully i can take it to pasco gun sports and they can fix it. but should i post a pic of my bolt and see what you guys think? and i also checked the barrel where the shell goes in, its smooth i put a hot shell in and it doesnt hang up and even a spent shell doesnt hang up..

does anybody have an ITHICA 66 20 gauge? im thinkin bout getting one for the fiance, is it a good shotgun for a woman? its way small for me (im 6'1) and she's about 5'9, and can you shoot slug out of it? its not a rifled barrel.

Back