• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello New Member

putz463

Copper BB
Hello All, new to the forum, don't own a Mossberg yet but looking to add a 390 16ga bolt action to the stable. Hoping that this forum would be helpful in finding one. Shot a bolt action in (much) younger days and really enjoyed it.

Wondering if there is a classifieds on the forum OR a place to post WTB inquiries, looked briefly but haven't located one.

Firearm related Interests; Waterfowl & Upland Hunting, Target Shooting, Reloading Shotshell and Metallic.

I participate in a couple other firearm/hunting related forums and looking forward to learning more about Mossberg shotguns on this one.

Like many forums, I believe there are a limited amount of posts you must make before you can post to the classified. This is to cut down on spammers/scammers. Isn't there info at the top of this topic?

BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)

What a Putz. :) Welcome! There are threads to sell / buy but you may have to make a certain number of posts. I'm not sure. Even simple responses in the new member area will rack up a few.

Welcome to the forum from Florida.
Bobster & Husker88 are correct, you need to be a member here for 30 days and have 30 posts before you can post in the Marketplace threads.

Thanks for the warm welcome, much needed as it's been quite cold here in West MI with some welcome snow piling up. Understood; need to have some history before able to do certain things. Thanks again.....

Welcome from North Alabama.

I, too, enjoy shot shell and metallic reloading.

Back