• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello to The Mossy People

cbshooter

.270 WIN
Hello all, I am an older guy that has been around guns all my life but this is my first Mossberg. I saw a 930 SPX unit # 85360 and I just had to have one. I have lurked around some of the forums (including this one) reading about this gun and the problems associated with it and I feel that most of the problems have been corrected. So I ordered one at a local gun store. It took 3 days to come in and I went down this morning and made sure that it is 3rd generation. I paid for it now I have to wait 10 days to pick it up. The price was about $100., less than MSRP from Mossberg. Thanks to all you guys and gals in advance because I know I will ask some noob questions in the future.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 930 SPX and it sounds like you got a great deal. Be sure to let us know when you finally pick it up and post some pictures when you get a chance. Feel free to post up any and all questions you may have.

you found the right place, hope you like it here. Man if I had a 930 I wouldnt even want to know what my ammo bill would be...have fun with it.

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have great taste in shotguns! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum cbshooter !!

Congrats on the new 930 SPX...can't wait to see the pictures !

Congrats on that 930!!! Ask away with the nOOb questions, we've all been there (and often times still are)!!! No worries, we're happy to have you!

Back