• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HELP I need 300 aac/blackout ammo !!!

Anyone have any 300 aac/blackout ammo in there area?
Looking for supersonic NOT subsonic
115-125 gr.
UMC. Or Remington
Please Let me know if anyone finds some and contact me with store info.

Thanks,

Greg

The last time I was in Larry's Pistol and Pawn in Huntsville they had a half pallet of gray/green boxed Remington 115-gr L300AAC2 sitting out.

http://www.pistolandpawn.com

The store is world famous and he is the largest Federal ammunition retailer in the nation. He buys ammo by the tractor-trailer.

256-534-1000

my FIL is hording some for his next to unshot AR/300 upper.....other than that wanna be.......negative

sucks, this will be a lesson for a lot of non reloaders with "cool" calibers

I tried to get my FIL to buy dies and a little primer, powder and I would reload for him but , but instead is philosophy is just not to shoot....on top of only coming into the shooting world 4 years ago and probably shooting a collective 500 rounds through his AR/SR1911/XD/Shield/Sig.....oh no his biggest fish to fry is the cable the Direct TV man ran across MY garage.......lol

I've been throwing my spent 5.56 brass to a coworker who cuts them and reloads .300blk.

I haven't seen so much as a single box for sale anywhere around here...

Until the craziness started I could buy it at several places. Sub and super. You can order online. The round seems to be fairly popular. I don't have one yet, but hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be waiting on stamp approval for a 9" sbr and suppressor

Jkwellborn said:
I'll be waiting on stamp approval for a 9" sbr and suppressor

Awesome.

I'd like to hear more about it :D

John A. said:
Jkwellborn said:
I'll be waiting on stamp approval for a 9" sbr and suppressor

Awesome.

I'd like to hear more about it :D
I'm waiting on AAC to release a full sbr in 300blk. If I get enough from my tax return, I'm going to set up a trust for class 3 stuff. I may go ahead and order the suppressor. I want an AAC 762 SD N-6. Supposedly it's optimized and designed for the sbr setup. Who knows? Lol. Gun are an entirely too expensive hobby

Yeah, but I usually build my own nfa stuff, which reduces cost, and increases knowlege, pride, and even some of the fun factor.

I'm in the process of and on the waiting list to get a 5.56 conversion upper for one of my NFA items as I type this. I have acquired all the necessary AR/M16 parts needed that'll go in it, plus a few more accy's that i think it could use.

John A. said:
Yeah, but I usually build my own nfa stuff, which reduces cost, and increases knowlege, pride, and even some of the fun factor.
I'd like to have more knowledge of the platform but to be honest, ARs don't really do much for me. Plus I just want an AAC rifle. Lol

Back