• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hey From Missouri

MizzouFan90

Copper BB
Hello my name is Aaron and i decided to join your board after i found this site when i was trying to fix the trigger on my mossberg 500 12 guage. i got it all fixed but decided to join cuz im a big fan of my mossberg and figured i could talk about it here!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! What ended up being wrong with your trigger on your Mossberg 500? Do you have any pictures of your Mossberg?

Right on, glad you found us and got it fixed!!! Thanks for signin on to Mossberg Owners!!!

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! What ended up being wrong with your trigger on your Mossberg 500? Do you have any pictures of your Mossberg?
turns out nothing. the trigger was like kinda delaying when i was firing it or id have to pull the trigger multiple times. i took it apart looking for a problem and couldnt see anything that would be causing that so i put it back together and figured out that it was just the pistol grip i have on there was on too tight and messing with the trigger. so put some washers on there and now it works perfect. i guess my dad had put the old shoulder stock on one day and he must not have put those washers back when he switched the grip. but yes i have some pictures i will put up here. i bought it about a year and a half ago.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum MizzoFan90 !!

When you find the time post a picture of that Mossberg 500... ;)

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your Mossy and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Back