• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hillary Clinton, The Aftermath?

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Did anybody catch the cover of The Globe?

They went hard after Clinton and Bill, with innuendo like lit torches in a distillery.

CLINTON STOPPED IN HER TRACKS!

TERRIFIED of being jailed with a “death sentence” after backstabbing hubby Bill testifies against her, crooked Hillary Clinton appeared to be fleeing the country ahead of a secret grand jury indictment!

In a bombshell world exclusive, GLOBE’s spies learned Hillary Clinton was bolting to the small Arab monarchy of Bahrain in the Persian Gulf.

“Hillary had every intention of boarding the flight — but Trump administration officials made it clear to her it would ‘be better’ if she didn’t leave town,” says a D.C. insider.

Of course the real story is unknown.

But what will happen to the Clintons now that they've become political pariah?

Trump seemed to imply, after the election, that they were going to be left alone; but I can imagine he said that for his own purposes and was waiting for the opportune situation to prosecute.

After all, he did pledge to go after her for treason or some such.

Anyhow, when I saw this cover at the store, I cracked up laughing right there in the checkout line.

CaddmanQ~

I understood from the beginning that your thread was completely and utterly tongue-in-cheek. :)

Yea but, the globe said it, so it must be true.....:p

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)

This could be the one in a thousand times that the globe is actually right.

If it had been on the cover of the enquirer, I would've immediately known it was true.

Sad when more legitimate stories have been broken by news tabloids than actual mainstream media.

Even the martian alien invaders were exposed there.

3fa470c33ed239a1257d43b5d35c3f10.jpg

image-jpeg.58804

Can we get one of those in the Hillary Clinton zombie makeup?

:jester:

Back