• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hornady SST Superformance

Well put the rifle through the paces. Zeroed at 200 yds. Shot group close enough to cover up with a dime.

Shooting 165 grain 30-06. This performs so well it's almost unreal.....

I have some 120 gr 6.8 SPCII SST's.

They're my first grab for hunting with that gun.

Hornady makes a superb bullet these days. But RedNeck89 that group demonstrates that you are a fine rifle shooter as well.

I picked up a couple of boxes of Hornady SST 300 grain 12 gauge shells today to compliment my recently acquired rifled barrel on my 835. 2000 fps should improve my groupings. Just got back and it's dark now. Can't hardly wait to try out a few of these bad boys. Wasn't that something Ripjack13 was wanting for Christmas? I had just got some Remington Slugger 3 inch Magnum shells last weekend and it was a vast improvement over the Winchester Super-X rifled slugs. The SST was a bit pricey. $36 for 10.

I've been shooting the 300gr bullets out of my muzzleloader for a few years now and they group awesome

I tried one box in my 500c with a rifled choke tube. They are serious when they say they need a fully rifled barrel. They keyholed at 50 yards. When I get another barrel I'll definitely try them again

Back