• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How much are you worth?

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Assuming you have a twitter account, how much would you think it's worth?
Mine is only....
@ripjack13
mossberg owner!'s Twitter account is worth $7.15

I guess I'll keep it for a few more years till it's an antique then sell!!

http://snpros.com/

Mine says between $5.36 and $8.94... but that I can't sell it.

You have to ask twitter for permission to sell... :roll:

Don't have a twitter account, but I've had multiple offers from different people wanting to buy my Playstation Network ID. Highest offer so far was $50... :D

Nohing, I don't tweet. :lol:

I don't tweet either... I had a Runescape account I had a guy offer $115 for haha... I was a chubby youngster back in the day... Play A LOT of computer games :) Runescape and World of Warcraft have the highest profile sales between users for some odd reason.

Itsricmo said:
I don't tweet either... I had a Runescape account I had a guy offer $115 for haha... I was a chubby youngster back in the day... Play A LOT of computer games :) Runescape and World of Warcraft have the highest profile sales between users for some odd reason.

I've been playing WoW for around 8 years now, not so much within the last year, but I did re-up my account last month to check out some of the new stuff. My girlfriends mom who just turned 70 still plays every day.

I'm not a chubby youngster, now I'm a chubby middle-agester LOL

hahahahah she is 70 and still plays?!?! HOLY HELL!! :p that is epic haha

I never got into WoW.. cost too much lol. Runescape was like $10 a month not $20 or whatever WoW is

Holy cow man...70?! I played Black ops with a guy who was 65...and he was good!!

Your dad's 44? dayum....tell him I'll play some COD with a fellow old guy... :lol:
I'm 43...44 in November.. :roll:

Lol I'm 44 in December

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Not to old to kick your......
Wait what were we talking about?

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

That's funny...I had to scroll up to check...doh!

I heard about that. The kid was selling books here in the states purchased outa the USA....

Back