• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from PA!

PhilM

Copper BB
Howdy gang, new guy from PA. Great wesbite, loads of useful info.

I'm a USPSA and IDPA shooter, and I must admit that Mossbergs are somewhat rare at 3 gun matches around here, but popularity is growing!

I'll get some pics posted up of my gals (Mossbergs that is) soon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! It is great to have you as part of our growing community. What setup do you run for 3 gun matches?

Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you. Take some time to check out all the various subforums and be sure to post up some pics of your othet firearms as well. We look forward to your contribution.

Enjoy the site!

WELCOME Phil...

What part of PA ya from...and where do you shoot 3 gun, IDPA, and USPSA ?

Howdy from Ohio Phil!!! I've wanted to get into 3Gun but figured I'm too danged broke down and I dont run so much anymore! :lol: Always love watching, hearing and learning about it though!

Welcome to the show!

I'm in South Central PA, Harrisburg area, I shoot about anywhere within 2 hours of here. I started with pistol shooting in IDPA, put a few trophies on the wall, and now I'm really focused on USPSA and 3 gun. Hollidaysburg, Lewistown, & York all have USPSA programs, West Shore and a few of the aforementioned run IDPA. Occasionally we head up to Wilkes Barre or the other Northeast clubs, but gas prices have cut those trips back.

My pistol of choice is the Beretta 92 platform. You'll find me on the Beretta forum a lot. I could go on for days about that one.

But of course I am here to talk about my shotguns! My practical/tactical competition gun is a 930. I took a plain 28" barreled 930, added an 18.5" barrel (with chokes), had the ghost ring sight kit off the 590 installed by a local smith, and added a +4 extension tube and charging handle from Choate. It's probably my favorite gun because it's unique...you don't see many 930's to begin with around here, much less one that looks like mine. Yeah, the mag tube sticks out past the barrel, but it doesn't bother me! It cost me half of what Benelli runs these days to put this together. I'll get some pics up of that one soon.

Starting a new rifle project to replace my plain old DPMS...starting with a Daniel Defense platform. Time to step it up a little bit!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Great forum!

Did someone say 92!?! :shock:

Pics please! Head on down to the Beretta thread in the "Other Weapons" sub-forum when you get a chance and post em up. I love my 92's...

welcome to the awesome....

i also have a 92..i'm refinishing it at the moment. pix to follow soon.

Don't have a 92 yet...but I do own a Beretta...a 9000s in 9mm.

C ya 'round the forum...!!

Back