• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from Texas, Hidalgo county

J.L.

.270 WIN
I have posted here before, but finally got around to the introduction. Looking forward to talking guns and swapping modification information on all kinds of weapon systems. :)

Welcome aboard from another Texas native!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the varius sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have you as part of our growing community!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum J.L. !!

I would imagine you probably own a firearm or two, so when you find the time please post some pictures of them !!

Hiya JL! Youre in the right place, theres a little goin on somewhere here with just about every weapon system! Lots of far more knowledgable folks than my self too! :D

The weather here has been hot, but today it rained. I was not much rain, but enough to give us hope. We are supposed to get some thunder storms and much needed wet stuff the next five days.
Do you guys practice shooting during any weather or just when the days are nice? I am a believer that I should shoot no matter what weather the lord provides. You just never know.

Any weather for me other than driving rain, it just gets too muddy to run around and change targets. One of my most favorite times to shoot is in the snow. If you wait for nice weather in Oregon you would only have about 2 months out of the year to get anything done…most of us have webbed feet

Well, it's pretty temperate up here in Pennsylvania...and our good weather can last from late April right into early November...before I even have to put on a coat. So, we tend to shoot outdoors as much as possible...and a little drizzle or even a flurry never hurt a good day on the range.

I've visited Texas on numerous occasions...and it sure does get hot down there...but it's a dry heat ! ;)

Back