• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I’m waiting for delivery for a new 930

That's probably among the nicest 930's that I have ever seen.

I love the wood furniture on it. That is drop dead gorgeous.

I also like the fact that the barrel isn't a half mile long either. That gun would be very easy to handle and use in the woods.

Nice, been wanting I nice wood stocked 930

I wouldn’t think the magazine tube would extend past the barrel.
It can. The 3 gunners use extended magazine tubes to get more rounds on board. It gets dirty but it doesn’t extend so far as to get shot up. I’m probably going to take the extension off and just go with the standard mag tube for my purposes.

It can. The 3 gunners use extended magazine tubes to get more rounds on board. It gets dirty but it doesn’t extend so far as to get shot up. I’m probably going to take the extension off and just go with the standard mag tube for my purposes.
If only I were a cold weather guy. I grew up in southern MS where my bare feet stuck to the asphalt.

scottcc,

Your post inspired me to grab a 930 off GB with wood furniture as well. I love the look and it’s a nice small package. Great for home defense and walking in the woods. Again I was the only bidder - strange. This is the “Talo” edition and differs from yours in the sighting system and mag tube as far as I can tell. The Talo edition comes with a cylinder bore barrel and shell capacity is 4 plus 1. This is ok since I don’t think it would make a very good bird or trap gun. I may look at putting a +2 extension on it at some point.

28A829F4-A3A3-4A73-8B77-C007509CFA59.jpeg
The XS sighting is pretty cool and I can’t wait to try it out. This is the sight picture but mine is not tritium.
B68057D5-A217-4986-BC62-7E3443ACE44D.jpeg

Back