• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I can barely see...

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Since the site was "redone" or whatever it is called I have barely been able to read where one has to log in or search. The white lettering on the very light grey background is extremely hard to see with my old eyes.. Black lettering would be much easier.

Am I the only one having difficulty ?

Add me to the list. :) I just slide the cursor along the banner until it hits the login space.

Sloppy work. Or lazy. Not very much appreciated. Who the hell puts white on a white background and calls it good? I'm about ready to quit this nonsense. Because this is BULLSHIT. It's no wonder so many members have said "F*** It." The OGs were smart enough to leave.

Actually when using my phone, I can see the spaces for login, etc. Maybe my big monitor needs adjusting

Actually when using my phone, I can see the spaces for login, etc. Maybe my big monitor needs adjusting

Actually, it should not be necessary to be visible on a phone but not on my $3000 iMac. I'm getting sick and tired of Dan and his laziness. This, as I said earlier, is BULLSHIT. There were a lot of really good guys here who left and never came back. The ones who daily are running this show have their hands tied because they can't do what they want to do in order to improve this site.

You can also go into your preferences and change it to Dimension. Not a cure for the white letters on a light background, but it gives you a different display.

You can also go into your preferences and change it to Dimension. Not a cure for the white letters on a light background, but it gives you a different display.
This is what I did.

But the choices are limited.

Back