• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'm losing the weight like I wanted to.

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
Well, another ten pounds. I'm only ten away from my target weight of 200 now. Each week has been a few Gatorade ZEROs a day to keep me feeling full, a banana a day and a small lunch sized bag of pretzels each day. And multi vitamins. Now and then I would drink a regular Gatorade that has 220 cal from sugar if I just needed an quick energy boost, such as when I first roll out of bed. One full meal every few days. One or two mugs of black coffee.

Still gave up completely on any alcohol.

This makes thirty-lbs I've lost in just a couple or three months. And it hasn't been that difficult.

Two hundred was my best fighting weight when I was a cop. But when I stopped working back in late September and was home a LOT the pounds started adding up.

Well, sometimes it sorta sucks. But boy I feel great. I feel full through the day so it seems to be working for me. And I am sleeping less and getting up early.

I could stand to lose about 20lbs which would bring me to 200. It would happen if I stopped drinking beer and I don't really drink that many, 1 or 2 a night. I've been trying to hydrate more, with a glass of water every hour. A banana a day keeps the doctor away--I like them on the slightly green side.

If water gets too boring, Bobster, I've been meaning to get one of those little squeeze bottles of MIO flavoring. I think most of them are zero calorie, but some I think contain caffeine. I don't know. I could be mistaken.

I had quit drinking black coffee last fall, but I am now really enjoying it again.

And I gotta tell you when I do have that one real meal every three days it just tastes and satisfies immensely. I am an amazingly good cook so what I do have is usually very, very delicious.

Last edited:
And since I am having two really big coffee cups of black coffee every day I hope the MIO does not have more caffeine cuz I don't want to ruin going to bed at eleven and then tossing and turning. Even in retirement I have to get up at six o'clock every morning to greet the sun seven days a week so I don't want a bad nights sleep.

Last edited:
Back