• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

IS THIS THE COUNTRY WE WANT TO LIVE IN...!?

On November 9th past I awoke and thought to myself, "self, I have plenty of ammo now". Me thinks I was sadly mistaken. I have never seen such division and lawlessness in all of my life. I was born in 1947 btw. I am not a hard core prepper by any means, but I do have a few stores, as well as a bug out bag and a plan.

I live in an open carry state, but carry concealed. I don't try to bring attention to myself or be a target. I do try to stay vigilant and as prepared as I can at any given moment.

I think we are entering very dark times. This is the true Obama legacy, just as I believe he set out to do.

To you my friends I say, be safe and be vigilant.

So far enough real damage hasn't been done to wake people up.

The American people have buried their head in the sand of television for 6 decades, and so they take a lot of Ding Dang wakin' up.

That wifty Liberal Pelosi evidently is feeling the heat for backing the Antifa...

She condemned the violence in Berkley, CA yesterday...

Like that's gonna make a difference...!! :rolleyes:

What interests me more Is Dianne Feinstein and how she is not jumping down Trump's throat the way everyone else in her party is.

The thing is Feinstein thinks that Trump dislikes black people, and I know that Feinstein dislikes black people.

Nothing would make her happier than if Trump rounded up all of the blacks and shipped them off to Nigeria.

Of course she would be gleeful in public as well because she would be able to destroy Trump as a racist.

But between the two Trump is far less the racist. If you follow Feinstein closely enough this becomes quite evident.

sk083117dAPR20170831064506.jpg

Back