• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ISIS is just pissin' off everyone

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Egypt bombed a couple yesterday in retaliation for beheading some Coptic Christians. And the even the Pope is pissed at them. Sort of implied maybe it's time to have another Crusade.

Tell me again how this isn't a Religious War. o_O

Eqypt strikes back: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...terrorists-in-libya-after-video-showing-mass/

This morning, Pope Francis condemned the brutal slaying of 21 Coptic Christians perpetrated by ISIS in Libya over the weekend, proclaiming them martyrs killed out of hatred of their Christian faith.

At 10:30 am this morning, the Pope received met with Rev. John P. Chalmers, Moderator of the Church of Scotland (Reformed), with other representatives of the Church of Scotland.

At the end of his prepared speech, the Pope switched to his native language and continued off the cuff in Spanish, turning to the events in Libya, and said that the witness of these brother Christians should move all Christian communions to draw closer to one another.

“Today I read about the execution of those twenty-one or twenty-two Coptic Christians,” the Pope said. “Their only words were: ‘Jesus, help me!’”

“They were killed simply because they were Christians,” he said.

Francis made reference to the speech that Chalmers had given, in which he spoke of what is happening in the land of Jesus. “The blood of our Christian brothers and sisters is a witness that cries out to be heard,” the Pope said.

“It makes no difference whether they be Catholics, Orthodox, Copts or Protestants,” the Pope continued. “They are Christians! Their blood is one and the same. Their blood confesses Christ.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-isis-slaughter-their-blood-confesses-christ/

About time the Pope stepped up. I have found it interesting that non of the gay rights, human rights, Christian, etc groups have stepped up in protest of what ISIS has been doing. I guess the pope didn't get the Obama hush Money....oh wait did I say that?....

About time the Pope stepped up. I have found it interesting that non of the gay rights, human rights, Christian, etc groups have stepped up in protest of what ISIS has been doing. I guess the pope didn't get the Obama hush Money....oh wait did I say that?....

Here's a lengthy article about what's driving this religious war being waged by ISIS, and ignored by Obama. Worth the read.

What ISIS really wants:

Our ignorance of the Islamic State is in some ways understandable: It is a hermit kingdom; few have gone there and returned. Baghdadi has spoken on camera only once. But his address, and the Islamic State’s countless other propaganda videos and encyclicals, are online, and the caliphate’s supporters have toiled mightily to make their project knowable. We can gather that their state rejects peace as a matter of principle; that it hungers for genocide; that its religious views make it constitutionally incapable of certain types of change, even if that change might ensure its survival; and that it considers itself a harbinger of—and headline player in—the imminent end of the world.

The Islamic State, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), follows a distinctive variety of Islam whose beliefs about the path to the Day of Judgment matter to its strategy, and can help the West know its enemy and predict its behavior. Its rise to power is less like the triumph of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (a group whose leaders the Islamic State considers apostates) than like the realization of a dystopian alternate reality in which David Koresh or Jim Jones survived to wield absolute power over not just a few hundred people, but some 8 million.

Continued: http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

You just have to know you're a bad person when you piss the pope off.

Back