• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

JM Pro extra part

Cfiore

Copper BB
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out.
I have a JM Pro and I was cleaning it today. Unfortunately, during the disassembly I had a black washer/spacer show up out of no where and I can not seem to find out where is goes. I know it is from the shotgun because my bench was cleaned before I started.
I've looked all over the web for a schematic and cant find one that has this spacer. The space has an O.D. of about 15/32.

The only thing I did not disassemble is the stock and safety.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Photo Dec 25, 6 58 46 AM.jpg
    Photo Dec 25, 6 58 46 AM.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 205
Thanks for the reply but mine is a solid washer/spacer. There is no break in it. Also, I noticed it before I took apart the gas system.

If it still works without it, you didn't need it..LOL...just kidding. Someone will find the answer for you. haven't had mine apart in a while.

Maybe if you can make the picture just a wee bit smaller, the part will disappear and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Seriously, that looks like nothing I've seen inside any part of a 930.

OhioArcher: the shotgun seems to cycle fine but I'm a bit afraid to shoot it.
BBossman1: Yea, you were right it was on the small side.

Okay, now we have some scale...

Its not from the bolt or gas/operating system. I haven't had my trigger group apart in awhile, so I can't place it being from there.

I had the trigger assembly out but never disassembled it. I though it may be a shim for it but can't seem to find where it fits.

Back