• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Just stepped in from Arizona

Evenup

Copper BB
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the good information here. I was looking at the 930 SPX and read all the pro's and con's. I also read the threads on breaking one in. I bought one took your advice today when I fired the 1st rounds through it. Flawless

Attachments

• DSCN0143.JPG
    DSCN0143.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 156
Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Evenup !!

Some very nice firearms ya have there...!!

Welcome aboard!

You've certainly got great taste in shotguns. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Oh snap! That middle one looks like a Saiga! I also have one of those black beauties. Oops. Hello and welcome to the club.

Where did you get your stock? I'm definitely getting one those. I have a Blackhawk on my Mossberg 835. I love it. It's like getting punched in the shoulder with a marshmallow....

Back