• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Listing for a 590A1

Not I, but that looks like an awesome deal. I want a 590A1 too, so ... man I need to buy my AR 1st. Even at $450 for the buy out price, that is an awesome deal with everything he's throwing in.

Some listings just seem to good to be true!!
For that price with the Eberlestock scabbard, ammo, and all the aftermarket stuff along with a 590A1 only shot 10 times, I honestly wonder what the catch is?

If it is legit, it would make a nice deal for someone on here looking for another Mossberg. Off to talk to the wife and see if maybe I can be that guy? :) If mine says no, maybe someone else can benefit from the find. That is, if it is real...

J.D.

GunBroker is pretty good about trying to protect the buyer from scams, but yea I could see where you'd be weary about that price. Then again, maybe the guy just needs a few quick bucks and doesn't realize he's cutting his own throat at that price. Maybe he does, IDK. The only thing I'd want to make sure is the guy understands he needs to ship to an FFL and he can't ship that ammo and the gun together.

Sn3aKyGuY,
I think you are exactly right. Being that he is a first time seller, he will need to be contacted to make sure he understands exactly what is involved in shipping and all.
I doubt the wife relents to my begging, but hopefully it will be a good deal for someone on here.
J.D.

Dang, wish I had the coin for that!

Def a good deal on all that! The Knoxx Comp Stock is built on the Hogue short LOP which is a dream to handle, and I'd love to have the Eberlestock scabbard! The 20 shells is a bonus too...

Oh well, wont be me, not unless something changes dramatically in the next 6 days! :lol:

I have purchased MANY guns and gun related items on Gunbroker. I have even sold a few things.
I NEVER buy from someone with zero feedback.
Gunbroker does their best to protect the buyer but, scam artists do slip in from time to time.

Most people find the site when they are looking to buy.
This allows them the opportunity to establish at least some good feedback as a buyer.

A NEWBIE on there selling something is somewhat of a RED FLAG for me.
Be careful. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!

Back