• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lobby Day In Connecticut

We left at about 5. Been there since 7am. Testified and had many conversations with Legislators, so it was time to go home. Most Testifying days we are there from 7am till the next morning so this hearing was a breeze. Sorry that I missed you again Marc!!!

Rats. Thank you for the tireless effort Len. We will meet soon.

Well..I'm home now. Our room pooled our money to get pizza. :) Johnathan ordered it.

There were a great many points brought up tonight, and throughout the day. I'll be watching what I missed before I got there on my dvr. It's almost full. and there's still 198 people left to testify. I was there for 5 hours. There were only 2 antis there. One of em was so full of sh** it was disgustingly humorous. We all had a good laugh at her bs facts in our "overflow" room. They had a big screen projector set up so we could watch. I'll try to go through the video and bring up some key points later on. And...Colt showed up with 10 buses full of their employees!

m065ZPkl.jpg

xjf5TSql.jpg

dvumijOl.jpg

opZO7K0l.jpg

i9NfYcKl.jpg

Back