• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

long time mossberg owner.

gunbuddy

Copper BB
Hello people. I'm gunbuddy. I have owned 500's on and off for over 35 years now. I just recently bought two more last week. One is a Mavrick model #88 -20 ga. and one is a Maverick model #88 -12 ga..They are light and fun to shoot. And the cost was low. I'm looking to make the 12 a home security gun with a smaller barrel ,18 1/2 " and pistol grip and forearm. Maybe others items to. I have never had one Mossberg give me trouble of any kind. (ever) . And I have had a few. I am a welder by trade but was retired because of years of lifting steel and bending so much on the job. When you have to take med. for pain no one wants you anymore. So I am on disability for life. That sucks don't it ? But I have hunting and fishing to keep me going. Love the outdoors to.

Re: long time mossbreg owner.

Welcome aboard!

Sorry to hear about your pain. I can relate as I'm one back surgery in and trying to avoid another. I ride a desk now though, so I manage. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome Gunbuddy to MO!! Glad to have you! When you aren't hunting or fishing, come on in here and you'll have plenty of people to keep you company! :) With your history of owning Mossbergs I'm positive you'll be a great asset to our group!

Welcome to the site! You can take all the pills you want here, kinda hard to slur typing :)

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum gunbuddy !!

You'll find this is a nice place to meet people and talk firearms, so make yourself at home... ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions regarding building up your Maverick 88!

Gunbuddy, Glad to have you here!

I share your pain... Quite literally! I too am a welder of about 13 years now altogether. I have to take meds too for arthritis and yeah it sux! But ya get by and as you mentioned, you have some sweet firearms and hunting to occupy your time, you lucky dog! :D

Howdy gunbuddy, and welcome to the club.

Back