• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

M24shooter... tlr-1pic request

Bizill

Hey brother, can i get a picture of the light pattern and more importantly, shodow cast by the aimpro tri-rail with tlr-1 light combo. Perhaps in an enclosed bedroom and another in a backyard, please? Much appreciation if you can do this for me.

I've had my tlr-1s on my glock awhile now and like it. Got it from omb police supply for just under $90 shipped. Waiting for that sale again. Just debating the tri-rail vs tube ext clamp rail for my setup.

Wallet is itching to do this since i was late to the party today in finding out Bushnell no longer sells its holo-sight. I have one already and love it and wanted one for my SPX but alas, i cannot have it. :cry: :cry:

This sounds intriguing ;)

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=192858

It's brand-new, so not that many reviews on it yet.

adco-hoss-electronic-reflex-sights

Another option...look for the Eotech 510/511 series. It uses the N-battery, so that may be a CON against it, but I like it for the lighter weight. As it is discontinued, someone may have a few on CLOSE-OUTS. Or the EOTECH XPS2

i wouldn't wanna get a red dot eotech clone. the bushnell was a true holographic sight like the eotech, minus the protective shroud. so it looks like either the used market, or a bona fide eotech. those are outside the range i wish to spend. so i'll either get a mini red dot or just leave naked besides the LPA GRS. if i had a benelli m4, then i'd probably spring for an eotech. thanks for the suggestions. :)

at your leisure, bud. i'm also considering doing like ripp and mounting a rail to the existing handguard. don't stress, even i'm too lazy to take the tlr-1s off my glock and hold it on the spx where it would normally mount to cast a beam pattern/shadow. i'm getting old. take your time, my friend.

Back