• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

McCain plays video poker during Syria briefing

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Can DC get any worse?

As the hearing continues, our ace photographer Melina Mara reports she spotted Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) “passing the time by playing poker on his iPhone during the hearing.”
McCainPoker.jpg

He later tweeted:
Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing - worst of all I lost!

How can anyone take these people seriously? It probably was boring but nobody forced them to run for office nor expected them to play video games during an important meeting.

McCain is getting worse by the day:
On Tuesday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) suggested that Fox News host Brian Kilmeade was Islamaphobic because he said that Syrian opposition groups shouting “Allahu Akhbar! Allahu Akhbar!” as rockets hit government offices demonstrated Islamist influence among the opposition.
“I have a problem helping those people screaming that after a hit,” Kilmeade said. McCain responded: “Would you have a problem with an American or Christians saying ‘thank God? Thank God?’” He added, “That’s what they’re saying. Come on! Of course they’re Muslims, but they’re moderates and I guarantee you they are moderates.” McCain provided no evidence to suggest that Syrian opposition groups are moderate, as opposed to the wide swath of evidence suggesting that the opposition is heavily infested with al Qaeda.

That right there is the problem with our government...you have to stick their hand directly into the fire before they will realize that it burns. McCain can no more guarantee that the rebels are "moderate" (whatever the hell that means) than he can guarantee that he will wake up tomorrow. We keep dicking around like this and it is going to backlash on our country big time.

I used to have a lot of respect for McCain but no longer...he is part of the problem now...

Back