What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

mec 600 jr

Do you need some 20-ga hulls or wads to go with your new loader?

I don't really understand your question.

But I do have 20-ga stuff if you need some.

If you need 12-ga stuff what does that have to do with your 20-ga 600-Jr???

I don't have any 20 Gauge stuff for trade (I think that's what you were asking) but that was a hell of a deal on the MEC.

Why can't I ever find deals like that?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry guys was excited about the deal when I posted! The mec is set up for 20 gauge I'm loading 12 currently. Was curious if anyone had 12 gauge parts and if they did and just happened to need the 20 g parts I'd swap with whomever needed them!

Got ya. I don't have any parts but if you decide to change up and sell the whole unit, let me know. ;)

I have a box load of 20ga hulls that were given to me by a Gun store owner.
I already have plenty.
If you, or anyone else wants them send me a PM.
Just looking for some good Karma and to pay it forward.

Still need a few items to be finished but here it is pretty much done!

IMG_20130718_162038_804.jpg

Re: RE: mec 600 jr

Looks good. I've got 1 1/2, and 1 3/8 charge bars if you need them. Those are for heavy hunting loads so you prolly don't need them

If they were 1 1/8 I'd be all over that offer! I'd most likely be interested in the 2 you have pm me with details!