1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Guidelines and Announcements' started by Ernst, May 25, 2018.

1. Ernst

Ernst .410

Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Memorial Day 2018 occurs on Monday, May 28.

Originally known as Decoration Day, it originated in the years following the Civil War and became an official federal holiday in 1971. Many Americans observe Memorial Day by visiting cemeteries or memorials, holding family gatherings and participating in parades.

Please remember those gave their lives to ensure your freedom.
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Pawpaw, oli700, John A. and 1 other person like this.
  2. Elbert Garrett

Elbert Garrett 20g Supporter

Our Flag does not fly because the wind blows it; It flies with the last breath of every Soldier who died defending it.....unknown

Erin MilSpouse Header.jpg
    CaddmannQ, Pawpaw and John A. like this.
  3. Ernst

Ernst .410

This Memorial Day is the 18-year anniversary of the National Moment of Remembrance.

All Americans should observe one minute of silence at 3pm, in whatever time zone you happen to be in.
  4. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

5. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

6. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2013/09/the-fallen-9000/

Thanks to all who have, contune to, and will serve!!!
    Pawpaw likes this.
  7. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

I couldn't go to the cemetery yesterday because of my wife's injury, but I will go today while she is at the hospital recovering from surgery.

20170704_072023.jpg