1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Accessories...

Discussion in 'Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action' started by DHonovich, Aug 23, 2010.

1. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Let the discussion begin...Mossberg Owners :twisted:
  2. crzyfl

crzyfl Copper BB

I have a 4x4 from before they came out with the adjustable trigger. Can the trigger be purchased from Mossberg and fitted? Anyone done this?
  3. DHonovich

I am not sure if you can but if you call up Mossberg I am sure they will give you a definitive answer to this.
  4. RedWrecker

RedWrecker .22LR

Does anyone know where they sell extra 4x4 magazines in std long action? preferebly metal magazines not plastic?
  5. DHonovich

The only ones I have seen are the factory Mossberg options unfortunately.
  6. RedWrecker

RedWrecker .22LR

alright thanks. i sure would like to see metal mags in the future.
  7. RedWrecker

RedWrecker .22LR

How about a one piece scope rail? anyone know where to find those?
  8. DHonovich

EGW does as far as I know. I have one sitting at my house that is waiting to be installed on my 4x4!
  9. RedWrecker

RedWrecker .22LR

is a mossberg 695 bolt action the same as a 4x4?
  10. cuevas03

cuevas03 Copper BB

I am looking for a trigger guard and clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??
  11. outdoor_guy

outdoor_guy Copper BB

Not sure about the guard, but the magazines are listed on Mossberg's site, although they seem to be out currently. The link does give a part# and all info though, should make it easier to find them. I found these when looking for my .308 magazines.

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerc ... mTemplates\BW-Center\SearchResult.html

-pete
  12. rjpoog1989

rjpoog1989 20g

The best way to get them is to call Mossberg directly. Several people have gotten them this way.
  13. drtimtest

drtimtest .410

Does EGW sell a 20MOA rail for the 4 x 4 Long Action?
  14. outdoor_guy

outdoor_guy Copper BB

Not when I contacted them early last year, although they did say I could check back.
    I went with a DNZ setup, but I'm SA, .308, and it's not a rail, obviously. I think I found a rail solution at the time, but it wasn't rated well, so I defaulted to the DNZ single scope mount.
  15. drtimtest

drtimtest .410

I appreciate your info outdoor_guy. I know there was a time when you could pick up a rail from Mossberg for the ATRs. The Nighttrain rail fit on my 100ATR. It would be nice to be able to have that option for the 4 x 4s.
  16. outdoor_guy

outdoor_guy Copper BB

I'd definitely be curious to hear if you find something, from Mossberg or elsewhere. I'd prefer to have the rail as well, but just couldn't find anything decent when I was checking. It was during the crazy shortage last year though, it's possible Mossberg has tooled up some setup by now, I should probably check out their site again...