1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg customer service

Discussion in 'Mossberg Owners Site Support' started by usnret, Dec 11, 2020.

1. usnret

usnret .22LR

Just a PSA here..as it unfolds. Bought a Mossberg MVP Patrol(556/223) online(that's another thread all together). Surprised that it was offered with a freebie scope..bought it. Since I was interested in using only the iron sights, took the scope off. And first time I shot it(accurate, BTW), I noticed the front and back sights aren't mounted on the centerline of the barrel..instead of '12 o'clock', about 12:10..Obvious to me and my 2 adult sons who looked at it. So...the GIGANTIC box with rifle back to Mossberg(MO place wasn't interested..what a surprise)..So...I'll let y'all know how it goes. :gimme5:
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. Jmm14534

Jmm14534 .270 WIN Supporter

I’ve always had good experiences with Mossberg service. It may take awhile but it comes back fixed. Good luck!
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. usnret

usnret .22LR

Just heard from Mossberg(7 weeks in) and they are replacing the barrel..good news..
  4. usnret

usnret .22LR

Update-Got it yesterday..and the sights are straight-Hooray...Only oddball thing..shipped FedEx..Sig and ID required...BUT driver just left it against wall on front stoop. I had status updates via text so I knew it was there BUT....
    meanstreak and old mossy like this.
  5. Jmm14534

Jmm14534 .270 WIN Supporter

Now all you need is ammo!
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    meanstreak likes this.
  6. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

Glad Mossberg took care of you. The FedEx delivery leaves a lot to be desired.
  7. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

We have a FedEx Home driver that has been leaving packages in the bushes. There is no dog and a decent size overhang next to the door he can leave it at. I catch him one day and I'm like "WTF!?!" Barely understood what I was saying... :rolleyes:
    meanstreak likes this.
  8. usnret

usnret .22LR

Actually have plenty..I'm lucky enough to have a son who trundles around various places regularly(Cabela's, Murdocs, Sportsman's Warehouse, Bass Pro, Jax) and haven't really had any problem..9mm, 38Spec, 223, 22LR, even found some .380....Not a lot and not everything at every place but it 'seems' to be loosening up some.
    meanstreak likes this.
  9. Scoop

Scoop .30-06

@Bobster and @usnret
    Call or write FedEx. They want to know what is going on with their service to us.

(800) 463-3339 <-- Customer Support
    Contact Us | FedEx Office <-- LINK

I'd like to know how they respond.
    meanstreak likes this.
  10. usnret

usnret .22LR

During the Covid-era follies, I get a LOT delivered..very safe neighborhood BUT..not sure I want to piss off the driver..and I'll be getting my packages on the roof, if I get them at all.
    meanstreak likes this.