• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

I'm starting my hydration regimine now. I forsee a lot of droolling and I don't want to dehydrate.

There is a new release for Mossberg that is supposed to be game changing but thats all I can say :)

DHonovich said:
There is a new release for Mossberg that is supposed to be game changing but thats all I can say :)

My interest is piqued. For real, how can one dramatically alter shotgun development? I'm way interested! :ugeek:

I will know what it is on Monday the 16th when I get to LV and will be sure to post up here for everyone to see. I am hoping its a handgun to be honest but who knows.

Looking forward to your reporting from the floor of the firearm industries biggest event...

Have a blast Doc and company !!

A Mossberg 1911! That would be sweet!

I thought this looked interesting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK8gKaEGSQ0[/youtube]

I wonder if they're going to introduce their version of a high cap shotty a la KelTec KSG?

ImAShrimp said:
I wonder if they're going to introduce their version of a high cap shotty a la KelTec KSG?

That would be nice.

ripjack13 said:
A Mossberg 1911! That would be sweet!

I KNEW IT!!! I JUST FOUND THIS INFO!!!

Even more exciting things are waiting for SHOT Show in January with rumors of a new handgun floating around the NASGW floor. Mossberg’s Vice President of sale and marketing Tom Taylor allowed a sly grin when asked about it.

“All I will say is that there are lots of rumors about what Mossberg will be introducing for 2012 at the SHOT Show,” Taylor said. “I get kick out of hearing [rumors about new products].”

http://www.americanrifleman.org/blogs/m ... s-itselfs/

WOOOEFINHOOO

ImAShrimp said:

I must say that the KSG has been on my wish list for a while.

You and me both! I wish I had the money when they were taking preorders. That thing is badass.

Liberty said:
ImAShrimp said:

I must say that the KSG has been on my wish list for a while.

It's been on my radar since the unveiling. I just want to see it in use and make sure they work the bugs out of it before I jump on board.

If Mossberg does release a new 1911 I may have to jump back on the 1911 band wagon.

MikeD said:
It's been on my radar since the unveiling. I just want to see it in use and make sure they work the bugs out of it before I jump on board.

+1 in that. I have been waiting on them too, but I always wait at least a year to buy a new weapon design so they can work out bugs. A weapon as radical as the KSG might need 2 years. They have been working on it for awhile now though. It might very well be GTG right out of the gate. :D

tcecil88 said:
They have been working on it for awhile now though. It might very well be GTG right out of the gate. :D

Not to highjack the thread with KSG talk, but Chad @ KelTec has put this gun through its paces in the real world, discovered some issues, and the company has addressed those issues. So hopefully, once they start shipping out they'll be at least 90% GTG. Can't wait to eventually get mine!

Here's some links to check out:

1) Testing the KSG
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nut ... _z6vqX0-K0
2) Chad addressing issues and changes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W638QRLqUyc

(If this post needs to be moved to another thread, I understand)

MikeD said:
If Mossberg does release a new 1911 I may have to jump back on the 1911 band wagon.

I might have to agree with you Mike. I just hope they improve on the design and not try to over-simplify it leaving us with less accessory options. (i.e. MMR)

2 days Mr. Honovich...

Pics, and of course video where youre able! If you can get vid, we'll put it on FOA on YouTube! ;)

Either way, I'm really excited!

I will be loading pictures directly from the SHOW so as soon as I see it you all will (pending a strong enough signal in the building to upload).

Awesome Dan! We'll be living vicariously through you and your crew! ;)

Back